Introducing our most powerful, most advanced rooftop unit in the industry. An ultra-efficient design delivers complete comfort at the lowest total cost of ownership, while also reducing maintenance and service time.
The new Model L™ rooftops feature the revolutionary Lennox® CORE Unit Controller and advanced variable-speed technology to maximize energy savings. But that’s just the beginning. Premium diagnostic features reduce installation, service and maintenance to provide the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry.
Model L rooftop units deliver the lowest total cost of ownership through variable-speed components and intelligent operation.
- Energy-saving efficiency ratings of up to 22.5 SEER, 23.3 IEER and 15.0 EER are among the highest in the industry.
- Optimized humidity control with enhanced dehumidification and optional Humiditrol™+ reduces energy usage over traditional hot-gas reheat systems.
- Qualifies for rebate programs, delivering even more ways to save money.
Advanced technologies deliver premium comfort and indoor air quality in a wide range of applications.
- Humiditrol™+, Lennox’s new modulating hot gas reheat dehumidification system, provides energy-efficient dehumidification for superior indoor air quality and year-round comfort.
- UVC germicidal lights and high-MERV filter options provide indoor air quality solutions for comfortable air in diverse climate zones.
- Modulating compressors and fans optimize efficiency and comfort to meet space demands in both single-zone and multi-zone VAV applications.
The Lennox® CORE Control System delivers connected service, open integration, reliable performance, and efficiency optimization to empower all parts of your organization.
- Mobile App interface provides intuitive guided setup, reports and parameter adjustment to optimize unit operation.
- Open integration and control with standard BACnet IP & MS/TP, LONTalk, thermostats, and all-new wireless sensors allow freedom of choice and custom monitoring and control.
- Diagnostics and sensor system monitors component performance, tracks capacity and efficiency, and alerts when necessary, enabling smart asset management.
Model L rooftop units maximize efficiency of maintenance and service operations, reducing operational costs and minimizing downtime.
- Mobile app interface integrates diagnostic, test and troubleshooting functionalities, reducing install times over traditional built-in interfaces.
- DirectPlus™ blower standard up to 12.5 tons eliminates traditional belt-drive maintenance and costs.
- The Simple Service System offers tool-less filter access, slide-out blower, isolated compressor compartment, and accessible gas compartment, which further reduces service time.
Ultimate Indoor Air Quality
Factory integrated options provide ideal indoor air quality solutions for a variety of commercial spaces.
- Filtration RTU mounted MERV 16 Filters provide industry leading filtration, removing up to 95% of particles down to .3 microns.
- Purification Factory installed UVC Lights treat the interior surfaces of the RTU, and target certain viruses, bacteria, and mold spores in the air stream.
- Dehumidification Humiditrol™+ provides energy efficient dehumidification for superior indoor air quality and year-round comfort.
Model L Rooftop Unit
CORE Control System
CORE unit controller is designed to accelerate equipment install and service. Standard with all Model L rooftop units, CORE integrates key technologies that lower install costs, drive system efficiency, and enable smarter asset management.
Open integration with Standard BACnet IP and MS/TP
Open integration and control with standard BACnet IP & MS/TP, LONtalk, thermostats, and all-new wireless sensors empowers customers to choose their own building controls, allowing simple or tailored operation.
Lead Inverter-Driven, Variable Speed Compressor
Variable-speed compressor matches the load in the space to reduce compressor cycling while delivering superior comfort and efficiency.
DirectPlus™ Blower System (available 3-12.5 tons)
DirectPlus™ blower system is a fully variable, high-efficiency motor with a direct-mounted, backwards-curved impeller that provides exceptional performance and lower service and operating costs.
Advanced Dehumidification Technologies
Humiditrol™+ is a modulating hot-gas reheat dehumidification system that can vary the sensible and latent capacity of the Model L unit to dehumidify the space without overcooling it.
Diagnostics and Sensor System
Diagnostics and sensor package monitors component performance, tracks capacity and efficiency, and alerts when necessary, enabling smart asset management.
Intertwined Tube and Fin Condenser Coil with Independent Refrigeration Circuits
The copper tube construction, enhanced ripple-edge aluminum fins, flared shoulder tubing connections and silver soldered construction provide exceptional efficiency.
Variable-Speed ECM Outdoor Fans
Variable-speed outdoor fan modulates to allow for quiet, efficient year-round operation and mechanical cooling operation down to 0°F.
Explore our 3D Product Viewer
Introducing the Lennox Core Control System
Providing exceptional performance and efficiency, the Lennox Model L™ rooftop units and the CORE Control System utilize optional wireless sensors, a mobile service app and a built-in wireless gateway to deliver the lowest cost of ownership.
The Lennox® CORE Service App replaces a traditional built-in user interface on the CORE Unit Controller and provides guided setup menus for install, test and balance, and network integration. Reports that detail runtimes and service history can be exported from the app. The app also facilitates seamless commissioning of wireless sensors and sensor networks compatible with the CORE Control System.
The CORE Control System reinvents the service process with a wireless mobile service app, making setup and service faster than ever before.
The CORE Unit Controller empowers customers to choose their building controls, allowing simple or tailored operation.
The CORE Control System uses built-in algorithms to deliver key performance indicators and drive unit components simply and reliably.
The CORE Unit Controller optimizes unit operation in real-time by processing advanced sensor inputs, maximizing energy efficiency and space comfort.
The CORE Service App Makes Servicing Simple
Using a built-in wireless gateway on the CORE Unit Controller, The CORE Service App replaces a traditional built-in user interface. Simple guided setup, real-time data readouts and enhanced test functionalities make servicing Lennox rooftop units easier than ever before.
Real-Time Data Readouts
Enhanced test functionality provides real-time sensor readings, trending and reports that enable easy troubleshooting.
Guided setup with progress indicators, detailed help and exportable summaries drives simple and trouble-free setup, reducing commissioning times over similar systems.